Saturday, April 18, 2015

Neutrogena Naturals #WipeForWater VoxBox from Influenster @Neutrogena @Influenster

I was fortunate enough to receive the Neutrogena Naturals Wipes VoxBox, courtesy of Influenster.
Receiving this box meant, that I'd be taking the Wipe For Water Challenge on Neutrogena's website, and I was eager to accept the challenge.





For each wipe for water pledge, Neutrogena is donating $1.00 to The Nature Conservancy, to conserve water. I personally chose to pledge 7 days, and share the impact I made with my water savings.  The challenge is to use nothing but your Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes without using any water. You must wash off your makeup without the use of water.   I was actually a bit worried to commit, because I thought my face would feel dirty after using these wipes, and I was afraid I would leave dirt on my skin, causing my pores to clog, and all those other horrible fears one has when they don't properly wash their face.








Surprisingly though, these wipes can do the job that your hands and face wash do with a whole lot of water. Did you know that you can waste 5 gallons of water a day, just by washing your face? That's just too much water in my opinion, so this challenge was something I was glad to accept. I quickly found out, that I didn't need all the water I had been using. These wipes are sufficient enough to do the work you need to keep your face clean.





The Neutrogena wipes, are absolutely wonderful. They're large, thick, and plushy and smell so good. They are made from 100% renewable fibers, and are clinically proven to remove oil, make up, and dirt from your face. They can even remove waterproof mascara without leaving any greasy residue on your face.  I am living proof that this claim is absolutely true. I would definitely recommend these wipes to anyone and everyone around me. They're natural formula, makes them safe for the environment too, so what other reasons do you need to try these?

Go out and get your pack today, and take the pledge to Wipe For Water, with me and ladies all across America. Let's do our part to conserve water. Help this beautiful planet out!


#WipeForWater #Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment