Sunday, November 8, 2015

Click N' Play Gigantic Piano Mat Review


You have no idea how excited I was to be receiving the Click N' Play Gigantic Piano Mat for review. Having a little one with special needs, and little cousins who love to entertain her, I knew that this gigantic piano mat would be something that they would all love to use. As soon as I brought the piano out, and set it up, it was an instant hit. It's so big, and gorgeous. 







I immediately noticed how easy it was to install batteries and just unfold it, to start playing. There was no set up, aside from battery installation, and the switch of a button. As soon as I hit the on switch and set it down, the kids all flocked to it. This was on Halloween night, so we had kids in costumes playing on the piano, which made for some cute photographs. 





This piano has 8 different instrument settings. They vary from violin to saxophone, and everything in between. You can play demos, record your own music, and even play it back. I loved that I could adjust the volume with a tap of my foot, to lower or higher the volume. This was an awesome feature, because this piano can get pretty loud. My little ones never want me to turn down the volume on anything, so they don't ever realize, that I'm tapping my foot on the volume to adjust it.

I absolutely love this piano, it's the best toy for any kid. We are enjoying it so much, and think it would make an amazing gift for Christmas, or Birthdays. It's great for sensory issues, and great for kids who love music. My entire family highly recommends it.

You can purchase the piano through the link below. It's available on Amazon for $37.99, and worth every penny. 


Sample product was sent at no cost for reviewing purposes. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment