Monday, January 19, 2015

3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight with Magnetized Base Review

You should really check my nightstands. I'm a flashlight hoarder. My husband who works out of town overnight, thinks it's pretty funny that I can not be without my flashlights. I have a small one in my purse, a key chain, a couple in my truck, and of course the ones in my nightstand. I kid you not, there are about 10 in my house.



I was selected to review the AYL 3-in-1 Cree LED Flashlight, and was super excited about it. I wanted to compare it to the ones I have in my home, including the ones that are a bit pricier than your average flashlight. I wasn't expecting much from it. I mean, the concept seemed cool, it looked like a nice little gadget, but I wasn't expecting it to be as neat as it turned out to be.

I put in 3 Triple A Duracell batteries (not included) as soon as I opened up the package. With one press of the button the Cree light turned on. It was very bright, and the beam extended very far. The second click of the button activated the 18 LED lights, that cast a very wide bright light. In the dark, it lit up my entire living room, which was absolutely neat. By pressing the button a third time, the 11 Red LED lights are turned on, which can be used in emergency situations.

Cree Light

18 LED lights

11 Red LED lights.

Magnet base and strap

Attached to the back of my parent's Jeep.

The base of the flashlight, where you twist to insert the batteries, is a magnet. This magnet is quite strong, as it held the flashlight in a horizontal position without it sliding and falling. The flashlight is lightweight, but it's made of a military-grade metal, that is designed to be durable, and versatile.

This flashlight quickly because my favorite. I think the company definitely thought of everything when constructing this flashlight. The ability to stick the it on a metal surface while you work under the 18 LED lights, is pretty cutting edge. Such a simple idea, that I've never seen on any other products.

This flashlight retails for only $19.99 on Amazon.com and ships free with Amazon Prime. The price is definitely worth it, and I highly recommend this product to anyone, and everyone. It can be used for scaredy-cats like me who hate staying home alone, for folks in the emergency field, for construction workers, oil field workers, truck drivers, ANYONE. I'm torn between leaving this in my truck, or by my bedside. I guess this means, I need a second one.

Check out their product page on Amazon.com, I'll have the link down below. It's a 5 star product, which deserves all the positive reviews it has. I'm in love with this flashlight, and think you would be too.

3-in-1 Cree LED flashlight

No comments:

Post a Comment