Tuesday, February 24, 2015

#Cube Product Review & Discount Code

I was so excited to be selected to review the Hashtag #Cube free, in exchange for honest review. #Cube is a digital picture frame, that streams your Instagram feed at more than 3x the size it does on your phone. I had heard about this product before, and was extremely intrigued by what it said it would do. I am an Instagram lover, I'm on it multiple times a day so having a digital like frame to display large images in my home would be just as lovely as it sounds.

I received my #Cube a few days ago, and have had enough time to play around with it quite a bit. This gadget, is beautifully put together, and resembles the Instagram Icon Logo you find on your phone. It's so beautiful, and so sleek looking, I really love it.




Accessories

Top Buttons on the #Cube



The #Cube features a touch screen, which I found to be very good at responding to my touch. I was able to start it up right away, get it connected to my wifi, and log into my Instagram account, in under 3 minutes. Set up, is very easy, which is a huge plus in my opinion, as you can be sure that if you give this as a gift to anyone, young or old, they'll be able to get it set up in no time.





I loved that I could stream my feed, and had the ability to like any pictures or videos that popped up,using the heart button on top of the #Cube. I also loved that I could search hashtags, look up what is popular, and even look for certain Instagram users and see their feed. I did read somewhere that someone said you could not watch videos. This is absolutely false. You can definitely see, and hear videos. You can even connect your earbuds to the Audio Out on the back of the #Cube. The #Cube also has a rechargeable battery, so that you can take your cube, wherever wifi is available.

The creators of this product definitely didn't leave anything out, when designing the cube. It's a beautiful device that matches any decor imaginable. It comes in 3 different colors. Classic, White, and Black, and retails for $149.00. I will leave the link below to their website so you can look up more information.

This product is absolutely fantastic. It would make a wonderful gift for any Instagram addict like myself. Definitely check them out.

#Cube


                               Images from my personal Instagram: @sooya6 streamed on #Cube

Old Abandoned Water Fountain at an abandoned building.

America's oldest unrestored church, Mission Concepcion in San Antonio, Tx (National Historic Park)

 Abandoned St. John's Seminary in San Antonio, Tx

Traveling Niece

Mission San Jose de Aguayo Queen of the Historic Missions in San Antonio, Tx

The Historic Mission Espada in San Antonio, Tx 

No comments:

Post a Comment