Thursday, July 16, 2015

Durable Bright 2-in-1 LED Work Light Flashlight Review

I'm a Flashlight hoarder, when I was selected to review the Aennon flashlight, I was super excited. The specs were amazing, the design was incredible. It was, all around, a nice looking product. I received the flashlight, pulled it out of the package, and admired it very much.






My husband was excited to take it to work, he uses flashlights everyday, so the fact that this one had a magnet attached to the base was a huge convenience.

The first time he took the flashlight, he came home, and handed me two magnets, I honestly didn't know what they were, and handed them back to him. They were, to me, just two round metal pieces, that were glued to each other.



Come to find out, they were the magnets that you find on the base of the flashlight. Apparently, they had stayed stuck to the surface he magnetized the flashlight to, and had so much trouble trying to pry them off of the surface they were stuck to. I must say, the magnets on this flashlight are amazing. In fact they're so amazing, that they rip right out of the flashlight, and stay stuck to the surface the flashlight was on.

The LED lights on this flashlight worked quite well for about a week, The pre-installed batteries which are a huge plus, actually went out, so the light hasn't been used since. I just keep forgetting to buy new ones for it.

There is no doubt that this is a nicely constructed, well thought out flashlight, but it hasn't performed to the best of it's ability. I will give it another go as soon as I can remember to purchase new batteries, and try to come on and update this again.

This flashlight retails for $19.99 on Amazon, and ships free with Amazon Prime. It IS a 5 star product, which I know this to be true, I just need to figure out how to attach my magnets back, and get proper batteries.

Aennon Flashlight


No comments:

Post a Comment