Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Indeed Labs Nanoblur Influenster Review

I received the Indeed Nanoblur courtesy of Indeed Labs as a part of my Influenster I Do Vox Box. I was so excited to try this product, and put it to use immediately after receiving. The Nanoblur is an instant corrector of the appearance of skin aging, including the look of fine lines, wrinkles, enlarged porse, and crows feet. It's a lightweight serum like formula, with almost no scent. I was definitely looking forward to trying this out.


This product can be used with or without makeup. So I first tried it with makeup. You are to pat it gently over liquid foundation or under pressed/loose powder. I patted it, not rubbed into my skin, and just could not get it to settle on my skin properly. It almost felt like I needed to use the entire tube to cover my face. It did not feel like it spread over my skin evenly, nor did it feel like I had put anything on my skin. Not only this, but placing this over my foundation only moved my foundation around, making it look entirely too blotchy, and like a 5 year old put the makeup on my face.

The following day, I tried it without makeup. All you have to do is apply over moisturized skin, and again, as it did with makeup, it didn't feel right. It was an odd formula, that seemed to be blotchy on my face. It just didn't feel comfortable.

I essentially gave up on this product, and decided it wasn't for me. Maybe I'm using it wrong, or shouldn't expect to use it on my entire face. But if it's an instant corrector, used to make your skin look more even, wouldn't you use it on your entire face?

I don't know, it definitely was the disappointment of the box in my opinion. The Indeed Labs Nanoblur is available on Ulta.com for $19.99. It is a 4 out of 5 star product, so it must be good for others.

@influenster, @IndeedLabs

No comments:

Post a Comment