Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Balloon Monsoon Self Tying Water Balloon Kit and Refills.

I LOVE playing with water balloons with my little ones. It's a weekend thing, out on my parents ranch. I sit by the water faucet, and tie balloon after balloon until I just can't do it anymore. My fingers prune so bad, and I find myself hurting around my fingers, where the rubber from the balloons wants to cut into my pruned skin. It's always so hard to quit making balloons, because the kids are always left wanting more.

With Balloon Monsoons Self Tying Water Balloons, it cuts out the prep time, and cuts back on the pain my fingers experience when filling and tying traditional water balloons. Not only this, but the kids can fill them themselves without my help. All that is needed, is a faucet or hose that fits in the water balloon filler. They all work, to be honest. Screw it tight, and turn on the water.

My one biggest piece of advice would be for you to keep the balloons on ground while they fill. Do not let them float above a flat surface, or they will pop off prematurely, with the smallest amount of water weight, and won't be as fun to use, because they'll be too small to pop. Oh, one other bit of advice... BUY EXTRAS!!!








Which brings me to my next topic... The Balloon Monsoon refill kit. I had no idea this existed. I thought you always had to purchase the entire kit over and over, until I saw this refill kit. Now, I'll admit it isn't the easiest thing to do. It requires a lot of time, and trial & error. You will pop or tear through quite a few of the balloons, but I do believe this is why the refill kit comes with 500 pieces of balloons, and 500 pieces of ties.

I used a stick, to push the rubber bands over the balloon on each tube, but when you push the rubber band over the balloon on the tube, it tends to stretch the balloon almost to the point of tearing through the  balloon. So you have to be very careful when pushing them in. I ripped so many, but I'm getting better. It's definitely worth having around. You can do as I do, and refill the tubes throughout the week, so that you can have them ready for the weekend.








Overall this is a fantastic self sealing water balloon kit, and refill kit.  I highly recommend them for your kids, or as a gift for any kid. They are fun, and really awesome to use. My kids and I are enjoying them to so much, and can't wait to get our hands on more.




Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm320951a903bf2340bcc551d5f1514a06
Reference ID: pm6aba211db4e734748178373575db07cf







No comments:

Post a Comment