Sunday, October 19, 2014

Advil Film Coated Pain Reliever

(image source: Amazon.com)

Being a Crowdtap Member, definitely has it's perks. Take for instance, the day, I received an email form them, notifying me, that I had been selected to take part in a "Sample Share" for Advil.  The Sample Share was called #FastAdvil Fanatics Sample and Share.

I was super excited to take part in this SS from Crowdtap, and receive 8- 2 Count Sample Packs of Advil. Along with the Advil I received several $3.00 off coupons, to share, as pictured below.

(Personal Picture #spon)

I decided that on Saturday, the 18th of October, when my parents and my 2 sisters were going to come over to visit, I was going to lay out the Advil on my Dining Table, for us all to take. Oddly/Sadly enough 2 of did have headaches, So we had a chance to actually try them, and see if we noticed a change in our pain. 

Saturday evening, before they arrived, I decided to place the samples in my pumpkin dish.

(Personal Picture #spon)


When they all arrived, they asked "What was with the Advil?" I told them I was a memeber of Crowdtap, and had received them, to share with whoever I'd like, and I chose them to share with. 
My older sister as the other person that had a headache besides me. We sat and talked about what pain relievers we preferred, and thats when my sister and I decided to take two tablets each, from our sample packs.


(Personal Pic #spon)


(Personal Pic #spon)



After a few minutes we all sat back down at the dinner table, to have another chat, and some snacks I had laid out, we had a great time. My mom noticed that my older sister wasn't squinting as much, which she tends to do when she has a headache. Sometimes we fear she's getting a migraine, which we all dread for her. But, no, we were all laughing, and joking around, watching the kids run around. And that's when my mom asked how we were feeling. (This was maybe a little over an hour/ hour and a half later) I hadn't even noticed my headache had gone away. My sister made a face, as if to "check" if she still had a headache. She told my mom that she could still feel a bit of a headache, but it wasn't as bad as it was before, she knew it was going away. I was so relieved because I would rather have a headache instead of her, She suffers immensly.

All in all, aside from having the most amazing time with some of my favorite people, we couldn't have had that great of a time, without some awesome pain relief. I thank Crowdtap, and Advil for this opportunity to sample such an amazing product. I will be keeping a $3.00 coupon for myself, to make a purchase this week.

Go Buy Some!!!

(Samples Provided by Crowdtap and Advil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment