Monday, October 27, 2014

Bitsy Professional Jumbo Lemon Squeezer Review


(Photo Credit: BTIPSY via Amazon.com)


For as long as I can remember, my sisters and I have sat at the dinner table, a lemon for each sister (3 of us all together) and rolled lemons to soften them on the table, to prep them for my mom, or for one of us girls to squeeze into her famous salsa or pico de gallo. It has always been the worst part about making these sides, especially the actual hand squeezing of the lemons.

I was extremely excited to try this Lemon Squeezer out over the weekend. I prepped all the salsa ingredients, and placed them in the blender, the final ingredient would be the lemon. My lemons were smaller than the size of the squeezers shell, but it still did the job it was supposed to do, this means you can juice almost any sized citrus fruits with ease.


BTipsy Squeezer and Lemons


Halfed Lemons


Placing Lemons in the squeezer


Ready to go


This squeezed so much juice, you can see it in the picture.



I wasn't expecting the salsa to be so lemony. I guess this is because we used to squeeze the lemons by hand, and never extracted as much as this lemon squeezer did. Another bonus was not having to pull all lemon seeds out of the blender after squeezing the life out of them, they all stayed behind in the lemon shell, or with the rind. Anyway, the salsa was SO good. I will NEVER again, squeeze lemons by hand.

The handles on the lemon squeezer are quite long, so someone with small hands such as myself, will need to use both hands to squeeze. This isn't a problem though, as it's 100 times better than squeeze the lemons by hand. With one squeeze, the entire lemon-half was nearly juiced. It didn't require a second squeeze, but I did give one and didn't get too much more, cause it was all nearly gone. As you can see by the attached photos, the lemon rind was almost dry. It was amazing.

Nearly dry lemons, after being juiced.

A bit of the finished product.


The lemon squeezer, is stainless steel, commercial grade quality, so it won't rust or break over time. It's heavy duty, which you can easily see just by holding it in your hands. The squeezer is very easy to clean and is dishwasher safe. It also has a round stainless steel ring located at the top, which you can use to hang when storing it. I'll remind you that it's quite large, so for me, the hanging ring was perfect because it will not fit too well in my utility drawer, but it looks really nice hanging in the kitchen. I am extremely satisfied with this product, and would recommend it to anyone looking to purchase a lemon squeezer, whether for your home, or for work. This is even great for kids who do lemonade fundraisers, as it can be used for many many years. (It has a 3 year guarantee, which I doubt you'll need.)

This Lemon Squeezer retails on Amazon.com for $17.99 and ships free with Amazon Prime. I know it'll last a very long time, so the price is JUST right for a product like this. You will not need to replace it over and over, like my mom has with other lemon squeezers. Please go check out the reviews on Amazon.com. You will not be disappointed.




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment