Sunday, October 19, 2014

Body Champ BRM3671 Cardio Dual Trainer




We purchased the Dual Cardio Trainer, because of the good reviews we saw on the machine. 

Upon receiving the Elliptical, we found a set of instructions to put the machine together. They looked a bit intimidating, but as it turns out, they were actually quite simple to follow. It took about an hour and a half to 2 hours to complete the set up process, and to finally test it.  

This Elliptical is pretty versatile, you can use it both as a standing elliptical, or a sitting cycle, and alternate during your work out. The LCD console features preset workout programs, a heart-rate monitor and customizable programs programs for users. The seat adjusts both vertically and horizontally to provide a comfortable sitting experience.

This machine is not bulky, it takes up about as much room as a stationary bike, it's light weight, and pretty portable. We've managed to drag it up stairs to put it in a different room, and move it around, all without any damage to the sturdy steel frame.

The only thing I did notice, was that when you do get on, you have to be a bit careful. If I place my foot on the side I'm standing, and carry my leg over to put it on the other side, the machine will tilt, which is a little scary, cause you think you might fall. What I do, is place my leg on the opposite peddal, and then place my other foot down. Easy, really, and being as it provides a smooth ride, this small downfall, has no negative impact on me.

If you're looking for a great excersize machine, at a great price, do yourself a favor, and look into this, if not purchase it. I highly recommend it.



(Honest Opinions, Not Sponsored)

No comments:

Post a Comment