Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim #2 Review.


I have been on the hunt for a great moisturizer for my face for a while now. Since about Mid-September actually, which is around the time my face starts showing visible signs of dryness, which in turn starts showing my age a bit more. I was sent a bottle of Foxbrim Complete Ant-Aging Moisturizer, a couple of weeks ago, and have been using it religiously, after every shower, and after every time I wash my face.

(Photo Credit: Foxbrim.com)


According to their website the ingredients found in this Anti-Aging Moisturizer are as follows, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Oil), Isopropyl Palmitate (Palm Oil), Pentylene Glycol, Phospholipids, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Phosphate, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E), CassiaAngustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, Glyceryl Stearate,Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Wildcrafted Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea), Wildcrafted Resina Propoli (Propolis), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid.

Foxbrim prides itself in providing All-Natural ingredients, and using as few of them as possible, resulting in a light weight, and extremely effective product.  When I began using this product, I had a lot of dryness in the T-Zone area, as well as on the bottom of the right side of my chin. Upon applying Foxbrim Anti-Aging Moisturizer, I was felt a sense of tightness in my skin, which made me believe that the Anti-Aging Products in this moisturizer were working. My skin doesn't feel as saggy as it did before, and though my T-Zone hasn't been clear of all of it's dryness, it has minimized it, and completely removed the patch of dry skin on my chin. I believe the benefits this moisturizer claims to provide are true. In the weeks that I have been using it, I have seen some of the benefits come to light on my skin.

I apply a sufficient amount of cream on the back of my hand, and with my index, and middle finger, I apply it to my face, and neck after every shower, and in the mornings after washing my face. I know that the weather has played a factor in drying my skin so much, so I'm hoping that this is all I'll need to get me through the winter. So far, though, so good. I'm completely confident in the product and I would recommened that anyone, even those with sensitive skin, try it out.




Foxbrim, from what I've heard, has a nice range of product that have proven, for others, to work quite well. This company may be new, but they are on the right track to providing some of the best products on the market. I am confident, that the future for this company will be bright, and look forward to seeing what other products they bring to the market. Your purchase is 100% Guaranteed, to satisfy, or your money back. Visit them on Amazon, to place your order today. Foxbrims Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer retails for 16.99, and is worth every penny.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment