Monday, November 10, 2014

Old Factory Candles Review

Any Candle fans out there?

A few days ago, I was sent a gorgeous set of 3- 2 oz Candles from Old Factory Candles. I can honestly say that I was  pretty impressed with the way the candles were packaged. The presentation was beautiful.

I'm a big fan of packaging. A nice presentation along with your product is always a plus, and usually grabs my attention immediately. The three candles came in cardboard box, each sectioned off by a cardboard separator. Now I know that might not seem like much, but when you see it all put together, it really is lovely.





I selected the Fall Harvest Set of Old Factory Candles, in hopes of helping bring in the Fall season here at home. The set includes the scents Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry, and Autumn Leaves. They are all in glass containers, with black plastic, twist off lids. They look pretty elegant, and add a nice touch to my living room decor.

The first scent, Pumpkin Spice, was the least of my favorites in the set. While I'm usually a fan of Pumpkin scents, I found that this one had too much vanilla in it, and reminded me more of a sugar cookie, or cupcake candle, rather than a pumpkin scented candle. I'm not a fan of vanilla at all, so this is why it was the least of my favorite. I guess I expected a hint of cinnamon, or something more fall related, but instead it was a pumpkin-vanilla scent. I know a lot of people who would absolutely love this scent, but it's not something I'm a fan of


The next in the set was Cranberry, this one was my absolute favorite. It had a crisp scent, very true to it's name, And was probably the strongest smelling of the 3. This was also the first one I decided to turn on, as just with sniffing it, I knew I'd love it. And I did. The scent of this candle was in the air almost immediately, and filled the room, quickly. 


The last of the 3 was Autumn Leaves, a scent I truly enjoyed. The scent was fresh, and clean, not exactly true to it's name, but very fall inspired anyway. The scent seemed to linger in the air quite a bit, as did the Cranberry candle. This was my second favorite, because it wasn't as strong as the Cranberry, but was still such a nice scent. 


As for burn time, I almost can not believe these candles are still going strong. They have lasted for a lot longer than I expected. I have burned them for up to 3 hours per day, for the past 5 days. And there is still a lot of candle to burn. You absolutely get your moneys worth with the amount of burn time these candles have. The 3 candles in this fall harvest set, are perfect for this time of year, but are also great year round. I think this Fall Harvest Candle set is something I will not be putting away after the fall season ends. 





The Old Factory Candles burn clean and even. They are soy wax based, hand poured in the USA, and last a very long time. They have 12 available sets, that are sure to please even the pickiest of people. You will definitely find something you like. They retail for $25.00 for a set of 3 2 oz Candles on Amazon.com, which is completely worth the price. I would highly recommend anyone looking to burn a clean great smelling candle, to click the links below, and find the perfect set for your home.







No comments:

Post a Comment