Wednesday, November 5, 2014

iArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S5



(Photo Cred: iArrow Via Amazon.com)


Prior to receiving this Screen Protector for my Samsung Galaxy S5 (Free of Charge in Exchange for my 100% honest opinion) I was using a basic screen protector I had also purchased on Amazon. Although it stuck to my phone and did it's job, I had NO IDEA what I was missing out on.


I received this screen protector a few days ago. I opened the hard case package, and found the 2 wipes (one wet and one dry) inside, along with a padded foam sleeve, in which the screen protector was placed. I was surprised at how thick the protector was. It's about as thick as 2 basic screen protectors stacked on each other. Now, DO NOT be fooled by this. THIS IS AMAZING. I got to removing my old screen protector, which I hadn't realized was pretty much ruined. There was dust underneath the protector, that I hadn't realized was there, it was pretty nasty.

I removed my new IArrow Screen protector from the sleeve it was in, and followed the picture directions on the back of the packaging, which were pretty basic and easy to follow (Wipe Phone, Remove Clear Film, Apply to phone, EASY) As soon as I applied the Screen Protector, I noticed, that it clung to my phone right away. It stuck on so perfectly that there were no bubbles underneath. I did apply it slightly too far to the top left corner of my phone, the opposite side of where the front facing camera is. But so far, that doesn't even seem to be a problem. With most other screen protectors, that would be an automatic indication, that the screen protector needs to be reapplied, and more than likely ruined, BUT NOT with this one.





Hard Plastic Case Protecting the Screen Protector

Contents of the Case

My iArrow Tempered Glass Screen Protector



This screen protector feels soooo smooth. My fingers glide easily over the top, when I'm scrolling through something, or sending text messages. It's extremely clear, and so far, I have not noticed any rainbow glares. My finger prints do not stick to it, There is a bit of smudging here and there, but nothing major, It wipes off right away.

No Bubbling underneath the screen protector. No Rainbow Glare either.

ZERO bubbles


This final Photo Shows the Shine on the Screen Protector, its beautiful.


My husband owns a screen protector similar to this one, which they sold to him at the sprint store. They charged him $39.99. I was always envious of how nice his phone looked, until I got this screen protector. It's the same exact quality as the one sold at phone stores, only it's LESS than half the price. This is definitely a steal. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a great screen protector for their phones to really consider this one.

The only odd thing I did find, was that the written instructions are horribly written. But you do not need to follow those, Applying this to your phone is self explanatory. And the written instructions do not affect the quality of the Screen Protector in anyway.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment