Sunday, November 30, 2014

Children 'n Us Stroller Organizer Review

So this bag, is definitely my new BFF. Unfortunately, my stroller, is a double stroller, and I couldn't get it to fit it properly, but this is purely fault of my own as my giant stroller is a bit odd in it's construction. The back seat of my stroller connects to the bars, therefor I can not clip the straps of the organizer around them.  This organizer, however, did fit on almost anything I tried.

The construction of this Stroller Organizer surpasses that of many others I have seen. I was in the market for one a couple of years ago, when my girl was a new born, and I just couldn't find one that I thought would work as well as I would have liked. This one though, is made of a strong thick material, and has padding along the bottom and the sides of the bag. There are two adjustable straps with the pinch style clips, which are really easy to unbuckle and snap back closed. I can not gush enough about the quality of the bag, it's really really very well made.

The inside of the bag features 2 mesh cup holder-like pouches on the side, it was perfect for my girls drink, and my water bottle. There is also a zipper on the inside, and PLENTY of room for other items in the center of the bag. The material on the inside, is also very easy to clean up, I spilled a bit of Go-Gurt, in there that dried up and was able to wipe it down when I got home.  I didn't use the zipper on the inside, but in the center of the bag, I placed some baby wipes, my hand wipes, my phone/tablet charger, my tablet, and make up bag. On the outside, there are 2 pockets. One where I placed my cell phone, and another larger one with a Velcro flap where I placed my wallet. Everything fit quite well, and I still had enough room for more.

Packed and Ready to go

Brand Logo


Adorable Stitched Logo

Inside

Pinch Clips and Adjustable Straps.

Overall, I think this is a must have organizer bag, I hate having to carry my purse or a diaper bag, when I'm going to be walking for a long time, so this makes for not having to carry around any extra baggage. I think any mom, or dad (the color is unisex friendly) would be happy to carry this around. This comes highly recommended from a mommy of two tots. 

My wallet fits perfectly in the velcro pouch

My cell phone fits in the pouch pretty nicely (it's a Samsung Galaxy S5, for size reference)


Drinks, Wipes, Make up, Charger, and my Tablet (tablet is a Samsung Galaxy Tab for size reference)


The Children 'n Us stroller organizer can be found on Amazon.com, and sells for $19.99 (free 2 day shipping with Amazon Prime) Worth every penny.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment