Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Aircomfy The Ultimate Travel Pillow Review



I think I've finally found the perfect travel pillow. I'm constantly traveling to and from San Antonio, TX, which is over 3 hours from my home. I take with me one of those basic neck pillows that are in a U shape, but I always seem to toss it to the side, as the comfort it gave would wear off quickly.

Bag

Completely Deflated

When I received this pillow, I quickly attached it to my head rest, to test it out, I loved that the strap on the back on my pillow allowed for a strong hold, and kept the pillow in place. The strap was stretchy, which means it'll attach to almost any size head rest you have.

The self-inflating valve on the pillows was just an amazing function to have. There is no need to huff and puff into an inflatable pillow, OR have to carry around an air pump to inflate one. The valve on the pillow was actually quite amusing. I inflated and deflated the pillow over and over, to test it out, and it never once failed to make me smile. I know this isn't it's intended purpose, but hey, if you can't have fun with a product, then what's it really worth?

Self Inflating Valve

I must say, I have not only used my pillow to travel with, I have also used it to support my back, which could use all the help it can get, being as I have a large frontal top area... know what I mean?  I also use it at night when I'm going to bed, because it has become a great head and neck support for me when I'm going to sleep. I have greatly reduced the amount of time it takes me to fall asleep, when I use this pillow. I fall asleep quicker, and stay asleep longer. So this is NOT just for traveling. I'm a bit shocked that it's worked out this great for me.

Partially Inflated

Fully Inflated (blew into the valve a bit)

Back of the pillow with the strap


If you're a frequent or seasoned traveler, please look this pillow up. It's so compact, and easy to use, that it will not take up any room in your luggage. Attach it to any suitcase, bag, or purse, with the clip it has on the travel pouch, and you're all set to go. There isn't a pillow that is more convenient on the market, than this one is. It retails on Amazon for $18.99 and ships free with Amazon Prime. Your travelling days will be filled with much more comfort if you purchase this pillow.

On the road with my Aircomfy


Have you ever tried it before? Will you be trying it? Let me know what you think in the comments down below, and don't forget how wonderful a gift this would make for anyone in your family.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment