Sunday, December 14, 2014

Softy All Purpose Alcohol Free Sanitizing Wipes Review

With the colder weather, comes, the viruses, colds, the Flu, All those uncomfortable illnesses. I for one try my best to keep the young ones in my family safe, and will do just about anything to keep my home sanitized.

I was very excited to have the opportunity to review the Softy Alcohol Free Sanitizing Wipes. I had done a bit of research on them prior to receiving them, and found that these wipes can be used on any type of surface, they're safe for skin contact, so cleaning your hands, face, and essentially any other body part is completely safe. And without the harsh alcohol most wipes have, they aren't as harsh on your skin.

I received my wipes and immediately put them to use. First trying them on all counter tops, and wiped down the stove, kitchen table, and refrigerator. I found that with one wipe alone, I had cleaned just about all surfaces, without the need to pull another wipe out of the container. Usually with other wipes I purchase, I'm going through several of them, before I'm done with the task at hand.

Container and 7x8 Wipes

 The wipes are thicker than they appear here. The flash made them look thin. (They're not)



My biggest challenge though, was an old toaster oven, that my parents have and in their kitchen. It's an old oven, that isn't in use anymore, but sits there, because of it's sentimental value. It's so dirty, and has been collecting dust, because it's unused. I wanted to put the wipes to the ultimate test, and try to get it clean.

Again, I will remind you, that the toaster oven is only in my parents home, because of the sentimental value, and isn't something we use for cooking anymore. I wiped down the front glass panel of the toaster oven. It had so much old grease stuck on, that I didn't think the wipes would even come close to removing.



Old unused toaster oven

Completely cleaned the inside of the lid. 


Cleaner glass door. 

As you can see, the wipes nearly removed all the gunk found on the glass panel of this old Toaster Oven. My mom could not believe the difference, and though it doesn't look like much, in person there was definitely a difference. This was with one wipe alone. My mom told me to quit cleaning it after I'd removed so much. 

To be quite honest, these wipes are pretty great, and the fact that they are Alcohol-Free makes them so much better than other wipes on the market now. I loved that after wiping my counters down, I was able to place food on them without worrying about the chemically taste getting on my food. Let's be honest, we all make a sandwich directly on the counters... am I right? am I alone? 

I would really recommend anyone who is sensitive to harsh chemicals, and those with sensitive skin, to get you a container of these. They're great quality, pretty thick, and are larger than other cleaning wipes. In comparison to baby wipes though, they're pretty much the same size. I was really happy to have received these in exchange for my 100% honest review. 

The wipes retail on Amazon.com for $14.98 for a container of 150 extra large wipes. Definitely worth it in my opinion. 

Front logo

Back Label







No comments:

Post a Comment