Wednesday, December 17, 2014

BakeItFun Baking Mat Review

I received my free baking mat a few days ago, from BakeItFun. I was asked to leave an unbiased review in exchange for trying this product for free, and I couldn't be more excited to participate. I love baking and cooking up treats for my family. I immediately put the mat to use, with my niece who also enjoys baking. We made some chocolate chip cookies, and found that it was SO easy to bake them on our BakeItFun Baking mat. 

The Mat is made of Professional BPA Free, FDA Safe Silicone. It is oven, microwave, freezer, AND dishwasher safe. It can be reused up to 2000 times. It has rulers to help measure your food placement, and circles to guide you in placing your food perfectly. You can save so much money with your single purchase by eliminating parchment paper, and it can definitely be considered a green product, for the amount of times you can reuse it. Too many benefits come along with this baking mat, that make this purchase well worth it.


The BakeItFun Mat only requires one step before using. You are asked to spray it with cooking spray before your first use. According to the box, you only need to do this one time, unless you are sticking it in the dishwasher, in that case you will need to spray again. I prefer hand washing it anyway, so doing this one time is not at all a big deal. After spraying, my niece and I went quickly to work, separating the dough, and making ball shapes to start baking.


We placed the cookies on the pan and stuck them in the oven. The size we selected for our cookies were a bit too large for the circle guides already on the mat, but what does that matter, right? The cookies baked evenly and perfectly.

12 minutes later, our cookies were ready to come out of the oven. We let them sit for a few minutes before removing them from the mat, and checking to see if they'd stick or not.



 YUMMY!!!



After the cooling process,we began to remove them, and they just slid right off. It was as if the pan was a sheet of butter. I could not have been more impressed with this mat. I own another baking mat, it's a plain black sheet, and I've always had problems with the ends of my cookies staying stuck to the mat. I was expecting the same thing to happen with this one, but it didn't. The cookies even at their softest slid right off. 

As expected, everyone loved mine and my nieces cookies. They were a huge hit, and it couldn't have happened without the use of my NOW favorite baking mat. You can find a list of their products on their website here: Bake It Fun Products. I will also provide a link below, where you can purchase their products like this one on Amazon, where it retails for $16.99. I would definitely recommend this baking mat to anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen. Loves baking, or even just cooking regular foods that require the use of an oven. This mat will making baking so much easier on you. Go check it out!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment