Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Cooker Maid Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves Review

My husband and I have both agreed that from now on, these silicone heat resistant gloves will be replacing the basic cloth oven mitts we have always used.

I was super excited to receive these, I had hoped to get them before Thanksgiving, as I wanted to test them out, when I pulled the turkey apart to the bone. They arrived a little too late for that, but I must say, that they were definitely worth the wait. I decided to make some Cream Cheese Stuffed Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos, as an appetizer dish to take to my sisters dinner get together. It was the perfect opportunity for me to try out my new cooking gloves.






I opened the box and plastic wrap they came in, and tried them on. They were a bit oversized, (I do have rather small hands though) but they were still completely functional. With the basic cloth oven mitts I was using, they always seemed oversized as well, but too stiff. I could never get a firm grasp on the dishes I was pulling out of the oven, and what I hated most was that I was constantly having to wash them because they'd get so dirty so easily. With these Silicone cooking gloves, a rinse with water and some dish soap, and you're ready to use them again. It's just all too convenient. I think I'll be spoiled with them.

I used these gloves to pull the pan of Jalapenos out of the oven, it was so easy to grip the baking sheet comfortably and pull it out. I was able to feel some heat from the pan after a while, but as my husband said, I do have VERY sensitive hands. This however, wasn't something I couldn't handle, but I was able to feel some heat. My husband on the other hand, said he could hold the pan 'til it got cold if he wanted too, so it all depends on the sensitivity of your hands.  Another positive thing to note was that the large size of the gloves covered past my wrists, so I was able to avoid burning myself with the wire rack like I always do.




I can not stress to you just how awesome these gloves are. My husband is stocking up on BBQ supplies, because he's ready to put these gloves to use in the pit. I'm excited to see how long they'll hold up, but by the looks of them, they'll be around for a very long time.

You should definitely find out for yourself just how awesome and handy these gloves are by purchasing them on Amazon.com. They retail for $18.97, and ship free with Amazon Prime. These are definitely handy for any foodie, or anyone in the restaurant business, they'll definitely make cooking and baking so much easier.

These Get a HUGE Thumbs UP!

Cooker Maid Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment